Cuisinart’s Chef’s Classic Stainless Steel collection was inspired by the kitchens of France. Complete with an elegant, polished stainless steel finish, this cookware is designed to take on any cooking task.
Available in multi-piece sets, this collection includes the following:
- 7-Piece: 1.5-quart saucepan with lid, 3-quart saucepan with lid, 10” skillet, and 8-quart stockpot with lid.
- 10-Piece: 1.5-quart saucepan with lid, 3-quart saucepan with lid, 3.5-quart sauté pan with lid, 8” skillet, 10” skillet, and 8-quart stockpot with lid.
- 14-Piece: 1.5-quart saucepan with lid, 3-quart saucepan with lid, 4-quart sauté pan with lid, 8” skillet, 10” skillet with lid, 9-quart stockpot with lid, 20cm steamer with cover, and 24cm pasta insert.
- 17-piece: 1.5-quart saucepan with lid, 2-quart saucepan with lid, 3-quart saucepan with lid, 4-quart sauté pan with lid, 8” skillet, 10” skillet, 12” skillet with lid, 9-qaurt stockpot with lid, 20cm steamer with cover, and 24cm pasta insert.
The Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless Steel collection is designed for everyday cooking. Available in a smaller 7-piece set or a deluxe 17-piece set, these sets provide you with all of the tools you need to get any job done.
- Sauté vegetables, chicken, and fish, or create a pan sauce in the sauté pan.
- Create delicious, delicate sauces in the saucepan, or use it to reheat leftovers.
- Cook up frittatas and stir-fry meals in the skillet.
- Use the stockpot to cook stocks, soups, stews and large meals.
- Use the steamer to steam delicious vegetables in a healthy way.
- Cook pasta to perfection and strain right from the pot with the pasta insert.
This collection is compatible with halogen, gas, electric and glass ceramic cooktops. It’s broiler safe, freezer safe and dishwasher safe. These are some of the most versatile cookware pieces available, and this is the best Cuisinart cookware for everyday use.
The Chef’s Classic Stainless Steel collection features a pure encapsulated aluminum base for quick, even heating. Aluminum is second only to copper in heat distribution, so foods heat and cook quickly.
Other features of this stainless steel set include:
- Tapered rims for drip-free pouring.
- Cool-Grip handles for easy handling.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Tempered glass lids that are break-resistant and allow you to see your food while it is cooking.
- Tight fitting lids that lock in moisture and flavor.
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
Cookware in this collection is compatible with just about every cooktop surface and is oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Aluminum encapsulated base for quick and even heating.
- Tight fitting lids that seal in moisture and keep foods flavorful.
- Cool Grip handles allow for safe handling even when the pot is on the cooktop.
- Special lipped rims make it easy to pour foods without spilling.
- Every piece comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Does not feature a triple ply construction.
- Cannot be used with metal utensils.
The Chef’s Classic Stainless Steel set does not feature the same triple-ply construction that the MultiClad Pro set features. That being said, the aluminum encapsulated base of this cookware still provides superior heat distribution when compared to other cookware.
The Chef’s Classic Stainless Steel is more affordable than the MultiClad Pro collection. Both collections are similar in quality of construction, but MultiClad Pro is priced higher simply because of its triple ply construction. MultiClad pro is high-performing cookware designed for professionals, while the Chef’s Classic Stainless Steel is designed for everyday cooks.
Durability & Maintenance
Caring for the cookware in this collection is simple and easy. Every piece is dishwasher safe, so clean-up is a breeze. However, it’s important to avoid using abrasive scrub brushes when cleaning the pot by hand as it may scratch the surface.
Cuisinart’s Chef’s Classic Stainless Steel cookware is designed to last a lifetime. In fact, it even comes with a lifetime warranty. For your everyday cooking needs, this is the best collection offered by Cuisinart.