The cookware you use should save you time in the kitchen, and this is exactly what the Calphalon Unison Nonstick cookware set provides. With a Slide Nonstick surface, pots and pans in this collection release foods with ease, while the Sear Nonstick surfaces help seal in flavor.
Available in 2-piece, 5-piece, 8-piece (most popular), 10-piece (most popular), and 14-piece sets, the Unison Nonstick cookware collection includes the following:
- 2-Piece: 8” omelet pan and 1-quart saucepan with cover.
- 5-Piece: 10” omelet pan, 3-quart sauce pan with cover and 3-quart sauté pan with cover.
- 8-Piece: 8” omelet pan, 10” omelet pan, 3-quart sauce pan with cover, 4-quart sauté pan with cover and 8-quart stock pot with cover.
- 10-Piece: 8” omelet pan, 10” omelet pan, 2-quart sauce pan with cover, 3-quart sauce pan with cover, 4-quart sauté pan with cover and 8-quart stock pot with cover
Even with the 2-piece set, you receive cookware pieces that are versatile and easy to care for.
What makes the Unison Nonstick collection so unique is its PFOA-free nonstick surface. With this cookware, there’s no need to worry about stuck-on foods ruining your pans and making clean-up a hassle. Use the cookware for:
- Browning and searing
- Making sauces
- Cooking stocks, soups, and stews
- Frying eggs and pancakes
Each piece in the set features a surface that enhances the cooking purpose of the pan. The searing surface is designed to lock in flavor and moisture, while the Slide Nonstick prevents food from sticking to the pan. It’s this same nonstick surface that also allows you to cook with little or no oil, fats or butter for healthier, nutrient-rich meals.
Unison Nonstick is compatible with gas, electric, halogen, and glass ceramic cooktops. Cookware in this collection is also oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
Aside from the nonstick surface, this cookware collection also boasts a number of other features that complement any kitchen, including:
- 100% dishwasher safe
- Lifetime warranty
- Stay-cool handles made from stainless steel
- Quadruple-riveted loop handles
The stock pot and the sauté pan feature the Calphalon Sear Nonstick surface, while the other pans in the collection feature the Slide Nonstick surface.
- Slide and Sear nonstick surfaces release food and lock in flavor.
- Easy to clean.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Not compatible with induction cooktops.
- Not broiler or freezer safe.
The Unison Nonstick collection is Calphalon’s high-end lineup of cookware, but this collection is well worth the cost. While the Tri-Play Stainless Steel and Classic Stainless Steel sets may be less expensive, they do not provide the nonstick benefits that this cookware set provides.
Unison Nonstick allows you to cook healthier meals with minimal cleanup. Its specialty nonstick surfaces allow you to maximize the benefits of each type of pan in the set. This is the best Calphalon cookware set available.
Durability & Maintenance
All of the cookware pieces in the Unison Nonstick collection are dishwasher safe. Even when washing by hand, the nonstick surface releases food with ease, making cleanup quick and easy. Maintaining this collection of cookware couldn’t be easier.
If you are looking for a healthier way to cook your meals and you’re serious about cooking, the Unison Nonstick cookware set is the best choice.