Cuisinart’s MultiClad Pro lineup is professional cookware designed for gourmet cooking. Featuring a triple ply construction with a pure aluminum core, this cookware heats up quickly and distributes heat evenly for superior, professional performance. Chosen by chefs and serious cooks, MultiClad Pro can take on any cooking task with ease.
The MultiClad Pro collection is available in a 7-piece and 12-piece set, which includes:
- 7-Piece: 1.5-quart saucepan with lid, 3-quart saucepan with lid, 8-quart stockpot with lid and 10” skillet.
- 12-Piece: 1.5-quart saucepan with lid, 3-quart saucepan with lid, 3.5-quart sauté pan with lid, 8-quart stockpot with lid, 8” skillet, 10” skillet and steamer insert with cover (fits the 3-quart saucepan).
Cuisinart MultiClad Pro cookware was designed with chefs and serious cooks in mind. Both the 7-piece and the 12-piece sets include a versatile collection of cookware pieces designed to help you tackle day-to-day cooking tasks with ease.
- Use the saucepan to create delicious sauces, prepare rice or reheat leftovers.
- Fry fish, omelets, and pancakes in the skillet.
- Use the stockpot to cook stock, boil pasta or cook up a delicious stew.
Every piece of cookware in the MultiClad Pro collection is compatible with induction, gas, electric, glass ceramic and halogen cooktops. Oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, broiler safe and freezer safe, this line of cookware can be used for just about any cooking task from delicate sauces to browning meats and caramelizing.
Cuisinart’s MultiClad Pro cookware features a triple ply construction with a pure aluminum core surrounded by layers of brushed stainless steel. With a stainless steel exterior and interior surface, this high-performing cookware produces professional results. It will not react with foods, alter flavors or discolor.
In addition, this cookware offers the following features:
- Drip-free pouring rims
- Cool Grip handles
- Tight-fitting lids that seal in moisture, flavor, and nutrients
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime warranty
Thanks to the cookware’s pure aluminum core, heat is distributed evenly, so meals are cooked to perfection every time.
- Triple ply cookware with pure aluminum core
- Tight-fitting lid keeps food moist and flavorful
- Easy to care for
- Compatible with induction cooktops
- Drip-free pouring rims for easy pot-to-bowl transfer
- Not suitable for metal utensils
Only plastic, nylon and wood utensils are suitable for MultiClad Pro cookware. Although this does reflect on the quality of the cookware, it may be a minor inconvenience for some users.
The MultiClad Pro collection is Cuisinart’s high-end line of cookware. Designed for serious and professional cooks, the triple ply construction of this cookware is high performing and provides the best heat distribution. While the Chef’s Classic Stainless Steel collection may be more affordable, it does not include the triple ply core that produces professional results.
Durability & Maintenance
While MultiClad Pro cookware can withstand high cooking temperatures, Cuisinart does not recommend cooking on high heat as foods will burn. This is because of the cookware’s triple-ply construction, which is highly conductive and heats up quickly.
Pans in this cookware collection are dishwasher safe and easy to clean. However, you should avoid using steel wool or abrasive pads to remove food particles.
With a high performing, triple-ply construction, the MultiClad Pro collection is the best Cuisinart cookware set for professionals and serious cooks.